Monday 1 May 2017

~ Behance & LinkedIn ~


I created my Behance page a long time ago and for a while it was my only dedicated form of online portfolio/presence. But now I am limiting the amount of work I put on.


Ive been told that once you publish work on there Adobe has a certain amount of ownership over your images which i dont like. I was also advised to use a website as it looks much more professional in terms of getting a job and clients. I will still use it for collaborations and to seek out artists that I like. I will treat it more as a research tool than self promotion from now on.


I have used my LinkedIn profile a lot this year as a tool to connect with potential employers even before ive met them. I feel like its a good way to keep my name and work fresh in peoples minds. Each time i've had contact with someone via email, or about interviews and internships I have been sure to connect with them on LinkedIn.

Once I graduate I will use it to connect and speak with studios that I potentially want to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment