Friday 28 April 2017

~ Presentation - Review ~

Overall I feel like the presentation couldn't of gone better. Upon reflection of my presentation skills in first and second year I massively let anxieties about public speaking get the better of me. But regular presenting and crits with people and mainly the DBA presentation has helped me gain confidence massively. The use of animation to help me get my point across worked really well. 

Surprisingly I didn't use my script what-so-ever; keeping the presentation to just being image based helped it flow naturally and I feel this is a good style of presenting for me. I am not more confident than ever speaking about my work as i'm proud of what I can do and the style I have adapted to be my own. I think this presentation will help me moving forward in talking to potential clients for freelance work and job interviews with studios. 

One point Alec made at the end was a general comment to all. To make sure gifs work in your presentations, all your images are big if not full screen and you include everything within the actual presentations and not having to click off onto web links etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment