Saturday 29 April 2017

~ My Manifesto - development ~

I decided a huge part of my personal journey throughout the course and how i've changed is my views on not just graphic design but working and the world in general. And a nice way to bring this all together is by creating a personal manifesto. 



I created this manifesto last year for PPP but looking back its clear I was trying to be over professional and fit into what I thought made a good designer rather than actually being true to myself. This is something that definitely needed changing in going forwards and creating a final manifesto. 

I started by looking at the manifestos of some of the studios that I find appealing and would like to work for myself.


The Snask Manifesto

01/ If you don’t like your job – quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment