Tuesday 14 March 2017

~ Internship - DanTech Talent ~

I am currently interning with a tech recruitment/headhunting company called DanTech Talent as their in house graphic designer; working alongside another intern (marketing intern). 

As this is not a design studio environment and instead an in company one; this internship will give me an idea of a corporate working life as a graphic designer, the demands and such. 

dantech-talent.com

First task - Using the current brand identity & colour scheme to create a series of images (with type) to be used for the companies blog and articles published. 


I used the brand guidelines to design a simple format in which any text or image could be placed with new articles written. I used an overlay effect in order to create consistency between and ensured the logo was clear on all designs.



I set up a template of the document with clearly labeled layers and instructions so that the client could continue to use the design even after my internship had ended. 


Second task - Create a presentation on the companies strategy and values to be sent out to potential clients.











This task was to create a visual presentation (scroll through format) using the content provided by the client. There was a HUGE amount of content which was really new and challenging for me to design with consistency. It was the most time consuming task of the week and constant feedback within the office from the manager meant lots of on-going changes were needed. 

Final task - produce an animation of the DanTech logo than can be used throughout the website and other online elements.


This task also took a long time to perfect - all fitting within brand guidelines etc. which was really tricky. But the final outcome is clean, clear and precisely what the client needed. It let me demonstrate my more 'creative' skills and let me show some initiative. This was my favourite task as it was much less content based.

No comments:

Post a Comment