Friday 29 January 2016

~ Creative report - making first contact ~

For my creative report i've chosen to contact Pinky Vision as he is local (Hull); the benefit will be ease of physically meeting him and possibly working together in the future. I find his work and practice really interesting so to question him would be really beneficial. 

Perviously we have contacted each other via Instagram, showing appreciation for each others designs posted via social media so I felt this could be a good point for first contact.


From this I received his email address; I plan to ask for a physical address to send actual work of mine. He works physically (screen printing etc.) so I want to send him work he will appreciate to create a lasting contact connection.

I've decided to produce a screen print greeting I can send to him and other potential contacts to show them my hands on approach to graphic design. This is an opportunity to show my skills illustratively also which is something I often don't get to express through all briefs.



No comments:

Post a Comment